We want our members and future members to have a quick and easy way to find each other, and to connect with other useful resources. To get started, visit our member list.
Tourism Declares Climate Emergency
We declare our shared commitment to unite all stakeholders in transforming tourism to deliver effective climate action.
We support the global commitment to halve emissions by 2030 and reach Net Zero as soon as possible before 2050.
We will consistently align our actions with the latest scientific recommendations, so as to ensure our approach remains consistent with a rise of no more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels by 2100.
As a signatory, we commit to:
1. Delivering a climate action plan within 12 month of signing.
2. Reporting publicly both progress against interim and long-term targets, as well as the actions being taken, at least annually.
3. Align our plan with five shared pathways (measure, decarbonise, regenerate, collaborate, finance) to ensure climate action is consistent across all of tourism.
4. Sharing information on activities connected to Tourism Declares and/or the Glasgow Declaration among contacts and networks.
5. Working in a collaborative and constructive spirit with other members of Tourism Declares and/or signatories of the Glasgow Declaration.
Click here to learn more about how you can join Tourism Declares.